Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 6/12/2009 12:04 PM HeyBub spake thus:

The Daring Dufas wrote:

When are Americans going to realize that Islamic Fundamentalists
don't think the same way that Americans perceive as normal. Good
grief, I would love to see a Liberal Democrat approach a Jihadist
and offer him a hug. One more head cut off an Infidel.

Exactly. Everybody wants to go to heaven.

The Christian can gain entry simply by believing within their own
heart. The Muslim must "earn" entry. Entry can be earned by expanding
Islam ("Islam" means "submission), that is, by reducing the number of
folks not under submission.

I challenge you to find where it explicitly says that in the Koran--or
even implies it.

"Blessed are those who slay and are slain for Allah for theirs in return is
the garden of paradise binding on Him in truth" (Qur'an 9:111).

"Know that Paradise is under the shades of swords...And say not of those who
are slain in the way of Allah: 'They are dead,' Nay, they are living, though
ye perceive it not" (Qur'an 2:154)

And a couple of hundred other references.

[written by one who believes that *all* religions are basically
"gutter" religions. None have a monopoly on superstition, pandering
to power, or inciting mobs to murderous action]

Have you ever seen a Mennonite uprising?

You belief system must be a lonely religion. I'll pray to baby Jesus to
watch over you...