Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
mm mm is offline

Default Best way to repair badly designed gate

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:52:48 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 17:14:41 -0700, Prof Wonmug wrote:

I have uploaded several photos of the gate to this link:

Any reason I should DL a 13 MB Zip file?

Especially when the download is limited to 80KB unless you upgrade to
Max which costs 6 dollars a week and 100 dollars a year. Boing!!!

Other people find free places to post their pictures, at least that
are free to us.

Get a level, check and report back here.