Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Terry[_2_] Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Red Tape- the good kind

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 07:21:39 -0700 (PDT), Chrisgiraffe
wrote:

Hello. I'm actually a woodworker who occasionally works with metals.
I've come up with something which may be of use to some here- or not
(heheheheh). Either way, feel free to check it out. It's an adhesive
tape with a repeating 1 foot ruler (subdivided into 1/16"), with
parallel and perpendicular markings. Since it's tape it can wrap
around anything or odd shapes, which may help with layouts and
cutting. The tape is clear and the ruler is printed in red- hence 'Red
Tape'. It's priced at $6.50/roll.

www.redtape1.com

Thanks,

Chris Messina

I just ordered a couple of rolls. There have been many times when I
needed a rough measurement...but the eyeball was a little too rough.
Or those times when I need one hand on each end of the roll of paper
and one hand on the tape measure... I expect to find a few uses for
this stuff.

Thanks! -- Terry