Bay Area Dave

Default Fuming it is! *PIC*

if that's your story, and you are obviously sticking to it, how come the
bullsh*t message about all I ever post is "what to buy"? you are so
full of it!

David F. Eisan wrote:

Hello,

All those fumes get to your keyboard ribbon?

I am just doing what my mother taught me, and Dave should learn the

same.

I was referring to the fact that you posted two messages in a row with no
content, IOW they were BLANK messages.

Nuttin' to do with BAD.

Everything to do with BAD. If you don't have anything good to say about
something/someone, don't say anything at all.

Thanks,

David.

rec.ww FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/
Archives http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search