Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Looking for narrow cold chisel to remove pointing

In article et,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Fri, 12 Jun 2009 18:51:15 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

The other Screwfix item looks interesting but I'd need an SDS drill.

What they call a win win situation ;-) (you know you want one!)

Given a choice between swinging a hammer for hours or holding an SDS
drill for less time I know which I'd go for.

Yep, that's right the hammer driven by pneumatics...

Not so sure. Most which need re-pointing will have lime mortar. And the
very worst thing to do is to rake that out too deep.

--
*A fool and his money can throw one hell of a party.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.