Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo[_2_] Geo[_2_] is offline

Default Special pattress box

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 06:30:20 -0700 (PDT), Vet Tech
wrote:

As part the process of refurbishing a room, it has become decidedly
beneficial to rehang the entrance door so that the hinges are moved to
the LHS instead of the RHS. But this would mean that the existing
light switch would then be behind the door when open. The only way
around this is to move the switch and mount it on the side of a tall
book case.

I've seen all the suggestions made, but was there not a post some time ago about
fitting sockets to a kitchen unit - where the opinion was that you should not
fit to furniture?
(I admit to having fitted a nice stainless light switch to our mahogany veneered
headboard but it was using flex to a two pin socket on the wall.)

--
Geo