Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Can two twin matrresses be made into one BIG bed?

In article ,
wrote:

How is it possible to set two twin mattresses side by
side to make one big bed?

How to cover or fill in the "crevice" between the
twins?

Should I use tow twin bed frames..... or one big king
frame to hole everything?

Thanks in advance!

Contact a Cruise line. Almost all of their rooms have two twins
that they convert into a single. Have never had a complaint from me or
my wife on any of our cruises so they must be doing something right.

--
"I found what I thought was a REALLY good book,
called _Girl to Grab_. Imagine my surprise when I found