Posted to alt.home.repair
Prof Wonmug Prof Wonmug is offline

Default Can two twin matrresses be made into one BIG bed?

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 18:54:19 -0500, wrote:

How is it possible to set two twin mattresses side by
side to make one big bed?

How to cover or fill in the "crevice" between the
twins?

Should I use tow twin bed frames..... or one big king
frame to hole everything?

Thanks in advance!

For years, my inlaws had an extra room with two twin beds shoved
together to make one double bed. It wasn't too bad if we each stayed
in the middle of one of the twins, but the crack in the middle was
very uncomfortable. I quickly discovered that I do NOT stay in the
middle of one half. I think they even had some sort of middle thingy,
but it didn't work.

A couple of years ago, they replaced it with a queen bed. What a
difference. Much, much better.