Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Breathing air from a compressor

jay wrote:
Hi All
I assume it's not safe to breathe air from an oil lubricated air
compressor at sea level.
But does anyone know if it's safe to breathe compressed air from an
oil free compressor?
Thanks for your input.

In addition to what everyone else mentioned, you might
pick up a used CPAP from Craigslist. My local listing
shows 6 machines available from U$ 200. and less.

--Winston

--

"In an age of bodily repose, with nearly all locomotion artificial,
with money as the principal purveyor, it is not surprising that men are

Popular Science
_On the Artificial Production of Stupidity in Schools_
June, 1872