Posted to alt.home.repair
Nucular Reaction[_2_] Nucular Reaction[_2_] is offline

Default garage door opener

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 09:55:53 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:17:23 -0700, Nucular Reaction
wrote:

http://www.martindoor.com/

USA family from Utah. Visit Lowe's and HD for sample material. I saved
20% at Lowe's and ONLY trained Martin Door installers are on site.
This is a new twist on box store installers.

I WILL never buy a garage unit unless from them...

Oren? Are you kidding me? That sure sounds like a Utah name. What are
you, the owner, the brother-in-law?

No affiliation. Go to HD/Lowe's and examine the Martin doors for
yourself.

If a product is good, I really don't care if it was made in Two Egg,
Florida.

IIRC, the company started in California - aka People's Republic of
California.

Cute. As opposed to the United Order of Utah?

You and the Stormin' Mormon should join forces and tell us all about
jesus' pure love while spewing bigotry far and wide.

Right-wing dirtbag.