Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.building.contractors,misc.consumers.house
Andy Energy Andy Energy is offline

Default Water softners, Apples to Oranges?

On Jun 10, 4:53*am, "Bill" wrote:
Looking at two different water softener systems.
Hague, or Kinetico.

Anybody have any good info on them?

I can get a good deal on the Hague, but I like the Kinetico's features.

Anybody?

I owned a Kinetico when I lived in Michigan, worked well. My parents
have owned one since 1989 and the only issue was soilder joint that
leaked on the drain. This was done by and installer. The company
sent a repair person ASAP and fixed it. We like the idea of no
electricity to run it. I've not looked at athe newer systems so I do
not know what their features are.

Andy