Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default garage door opener

On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 07:17:23 -0700, Nucular Reaction
wrote:

http://www.martindoor.com/

USA family from Utah. Visit Lowe's and HD for sample material. I saved
20% at Lowe's and ONLY trained Martin Door installers are on site.
This is a new twist on box store installers.

I WILL never buy a garage unit unless from them...

Oren? Are you kidding me? That sure sounds like a Utah name. What are
you, the owner, the brother-in-law?

No affiliation. Go to HD/Lowe's and examine the Martin doors for
yourself.

If a product is good, I really don't care if it was made in Two Egg,
Florida.

IIRC, the company started in California - aka People's Republic of
California.