Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

On Jun 11, 10:11*am, George wrote:
RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 11, 9:07 am, wrote:
The really funny thing here is that this joke actually shows the
ignorance of the Bush haters suffering from BDS. * * There are NO
marines at the White House gates. * The gates are handled by the White
House Police and the Secret Service. * *The ceremonial guards are
located at the actual White House, not the street gates. * So, they
couldn't even construct a half-assed joke correctly and then one
imbecile after the other keeps repeating it. * Even if it were
correct, it isn't particularly creative or funny.

You look for factual accuracy and total originality in jokes?

I do. There is plenty of accurate funny material. Jokes based on
inaccurate premises are stupid and lame.

Monty Python were lame?
The Marx Brothers were lame?
Abbot and Costello also lame?

That is going to come as quite a shock to a lot of people.
After such trauma, I hope they'll be able to recover their senses of
humor!