Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Bush joke (parting shot)

On Jun 11, 10:30*am, wrote:
On 11 Jun 2009 12:23:58 GMT, Jim Yanik wrote:

"George Jetson" wrote in
:

"DGDevin" wrote in message
news:P5Kdna7eCdMxPa3XnZ2dnUVZ_gKdnZ2d@earthlink. com...
Bozo wrote:

On Jun 10, 7:51 pm, Oren wrote:

Will they use a tele-promter?

I wonder what those irrational Bush haters would have said if W. had
relied on one of those things even for events that are expected to
be spontaneous. *But the propaganda machine is oiled and tuned and
we'll be lucky to be getting even a remotely reasonable facsimile of
the truth by the end of Barack's first, and God willing, last term.
Everything this guy says is shrouded in the Move-On mist. *He makes
the Clintons look like amateurs.

Yeah, good point, using a teleprompter is waaaay more serious than
starting a war on false pretenses.

only one with BDS would continue to insist the Iraq was began on "false
pretenses". Before Bush became president,BJClinton also stated Saddam still
had WMD. Foreign leaders all believed he had WMD.

And theere was more than just that reasom for going to war with Saddam.
You folks just didn't listen.

Saddam, as evil as he was, was also a major foe of Bin Laden, and was
doing a better job then we have at containing him. Taking out Saddam
was a gift to Bin Laden.

Oh, interesting and new theory. Exactly what evidence is there that
Saddam was actively involved in trying to contain Bin Laden? What
specific actions did Saddam take to contain him? AFAIK, Bin Laden
was running terrorist training camps in Afghanistan which 50K+ Al-
Qaeda went through for years. And nobody, certainly not Saddam, was
doing a damn thing about it.