Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Who Actually Makes Craftsman Mitre Saws?

"Robatoy" wrote in message

That new Big Boy Milwaukee looks pretty cool for a LOT less money.
Dunno much about it, but if feels very positive. It has enormous
capacity and uses off-the-shelf blades. That is the one thing, besides
price, I have put in the negative column when it comes to the Festool.
Desirable? Hell yes!

Not knocking your views in any way but while the Festool may require use of
its own brand blades, I am sure they could be resharpened several times.
And IMHO considering the Festool name I don't think that they are any/much
more expensive that any other quality brand blade.

Annnnnd there is that "price" thing of the saw. LOL