Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ouch- eletrocution

Jules wrote:
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 14:13:44 +0000, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
Deer behaviour when crossing the road is rather wierd. Very
often, I'd see a deer poke its head out of the hedgerow up
ahead and look up and down the road, and then proceed to trot
across. Usually, it was just too far away to be hit, so you
might not worry too much as you approach. However, what you
might not realise if you haven't seen it before is that this
one is at the front of the line, and the ones behind proceed
across without bothering to look.

Yep. Most I've seen do that in a herd was 12, but usually around here
it's more common to see them in groups of 5 or 6.

When I first moved her in 1993, I was absolutely wowed to see 5, all
together.

Last winter, I saw 50..
We cant shoot the bloody things fast enough.