Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chrisgiraffe Chrisgiraffe is offline

Default Red Tape- the good kind

On Jun 10, 1:51*pm, "Joe AutoDrill" wrote:
"Chrisgiraffe" wrote in message

Hello. I'm actually a woodworker who occasionally works with metals.
I've come up with something which may be of use to some here- or not
(heheheheh). Either way, feel free to check it out. It's an adhesive
tape with a repeating 1 foot ruler (subdivided into 1/16"), with
parallel and perpendicular markings. Since it's tape it can wrap
around anything or odd shapes, which may help with layouts and
cutting. The tape is clear and the ruler is printed in red- hence 'Red
Tape'. It's priced at $6.50/roll.

www.redtape1.com

Thanks,

Chris Messina

Chris,

I noticed your post in the woodworking forum and checked out your link...
Neat product. *Might not be precision enough for lots of metalworking stuff,
but it's sure a "yes, I've got that in my toolbox" item.

You give distributor / OEM discounts?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Automatic / Pneumatic Drills:http://www.AutoDrill.com
Multiple Spindle Drills:http://www.Multi-Drill.com
Flagship Site:http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
VIDEOS:http://www.youtube.com/user/autodrill

V8013-R

"You give distributor / OEM discounts?"

Always. Feel free to contact me to discuss off forum.