Posted to uk.d-i-y
tony sayer tony sayer is offline

Default Ouch- eletrocution

In article , Grimly
Curmudgeon scribeth thus
drugs began to take hold. I remember Mike Tomlinson
saying something like:

Since the body is mostly water, that's gonna be a hell of a current. In
that clip, there's a bright reddish flash surrounding the body as he
touches the wire. I wonder: is that a camera artifact, or would someone
there have actually seen it?

The damn thing froze on that frame as I was viewing it and his whole
body surface was a sheet of fizzing flame for an instant. Looked as if
it was fairly real and not just an artefact.
Impressive though, and if he'd known just what effect he was going to
have I bet he wishes he wasn't dead.

Theres other clips on the web deranged people up power line poles with
much the same arcing flashover effects;(

Some survive tho;!...
--
Tony Sayer