Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
kfvorwerk kfvorwerk is offline

Default Something for the older guys - WW-II pinups

On Jun 8, 1:36*pm, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jun 2009 16:32:19 -0400, the infamous Wes
scrawled the following:

"Steve W." wrote:

What was it on?

maybe one of these have it?

http://www.ww2planenoseart.com/
http://parentseyes.arizona.edu/milit.../overview3.htm
http://www.fightingcolors.com/
http://www.warpaintllc.com/

I found it on a SD card in my palm pda. *I put it on my web host. *Fairly racy.

http://wess.freeshell.org/usenet/rec...g/LastDateBawl...

Pretty cute. *That graphic NEVER would have made it onto a WWII plane,
though.

--
The doctor can bury his mistakes, but an architect
can only advise his client to plant vines.

From what I read somewhere the early nose art was pretty racy. Then
higher ups decided it wasn't a good image to send back to the civilian
public.
Karl