Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] justinspring@ca.rr.com is offline

Default Old phone, cut wires

I recently bought an old 1970's Mickey Mouse phone from a thrift
store. From what I have been reading online, and even here in this
group, it may or may not work as a normal phone depending on my
carrier. The major problem is though, the chord has been cut very
short. I have seen that it can be re-wired for modern day use, but the
wires have no color. They are all silver, and neatly in a flat row.
Here are some pictures so you can see what I mean
a href="http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/1oatmeal1/?
action=view&current=photo2.jpg" target="_blank"img src="http://
i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/1oatmeal1/photo2.jpg" border="0"
alt="Photobucket"/a
a href="http://s659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/1oatmeal1/?
action=view&current=photo.jpg" target="_blank"img src="http://
i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/1oatmeal1/photo.jpg" border="0"
alt="Broken wires"/a
Ignore the Archaeology book in the background. Is there any way I can
fix this and let Mickey be more than a place to store my sombrero?