Peter Ashby

Default ***kin British Gas! Rant

In article ,
"Martin" wrote:

I terminated all my business with the AA last summer after they left me
standing at the road side for well over 3 hours, and finally subed out the
recover to a local company, who wanted to charge me £120 + Labour for a
diesel stop valve that only required adjustment.
And then for a car insurance quote £80 more than I could get through a local
broker, for the same policy!

I think I need my head examined (again) after trusting Centrica!

Once the AA demutualised there was no longer any reason to think of them
as anything other than just another company and judge them accordingly.
For the record when swmbo called them out last Friday due to a flat tyre
(women!) the chap was apparently very nice, especially about the
complications (don't ask).

Peter

--
Peter Ashby
To assume that I speak for the University of Dundee is to be deluded.