Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

HeyBub wrote:

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
LOL...another winger who would like to live The Great Bush Depression.

What's the matter? Disappointed that Obama hasn't fixed in a 100 days
what Bush screwed up in EIGHT years?

Bush Depression? That's not true.

During the Bush years we had 22 consecutive quarters of economic growth.
Low unemployment, high productivity, and negligible inflation. All this in
spite of Katrina, two wars, and a couple of bursting bubbles.

Then the Democrats took over Congress.

It took them less than 18 months to **** it all up.

Here's one chart I could find regarding recent GDP growth by quarter:
http://www.economicshelp.org/blog/ec...th-statistics/

Notice the rough average for the Bush years shown is about 2.25%. Since
the 3rd quarter of 2007, the growth of GDP has plummeted and is now about
-4% and unemployment is 9.8%.

And if you can blame Bush for what happened during the last 100 days of
his administration, then you've got no complaint when criticism is leveled
at the first 100 days of Obama's.

Is this "to many tools" dude a spammer? Or a member of Rev. Wrights Church?

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"