Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Daneliuk Tim Daneliuk is offline

Default OT Stereotypes of "liberals" vs "conservatives"

Too_Many_Tools wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:16 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Upscale wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote in message
...and made most of it disappear.
So much unlike the nearly $4T Our Dear Leader at present a flushed in
less than 6 months.
And how *exactly* do you now it's flushed away. As usual, you make all sorts

Because it has been committed by our Dear Leader and thus must be spent.
Most of it is being spent on things that are not necessary and not
permitted of the Federal government under the Constitution Of The US.
Most of it is political pork our Dear Leader is using to pay off his
political IOUs with Other People's Money.

of wild claims before any type of final result is in. If you had any iota of
common sense, you'd know that it takes years for final results to be
tallied.

It will take far less than "years". We will see raging inflation
within less than a decade if the economists are even close to right.

Not so for Tim Daneliuk, your mind is made up now. You're just full of all

That's because my mind is made up by facts and analysis not from smoking
Hopeium.

kinds of criticism about your current government, but the truth is that

The current government is full of fools and charlatans and is led by
by a dangerous malignancy. There are precious few patriots and thinkers
in the current government.

people like you are the least able to judge it. You didn't vote for either
incumbent, you contributed nothing, gave nothing and whine all day about how

There was only one incumbent and he was not eligible to run again, so
you're right - neither I nor anyone else voted for him. I also didn't
vote for either candidate since cooperating with people that wish to
terminate at least some (or all) of your freedoms is self destructive.

much it's going to cost you. The fact is that all you do is talk. And, that

How much will it cost me, my children, my grandchildren, and possibly
my great-grandchildren to pay off The Messiah's grandstanding? How
much will it cost the nation in prestige and future influence globally?
How much freedom will be undermined and power instead passed to the
government?

I don't know what's going on, huh? So far The Messiah has:

1) Stolen wealth from those that legitimately owned it.
2) Attacked, killed, or nationalized (same as killing) some of the very
largest institutions that produce *new* wealth.
3) Sold out our key ally in the Middle East and at the same time,
bowed his head to the evil dictators of the Middle East.
4) Openly supported the killing of children just weeks before birth.
5) Supported a system of political corruption nation wide that buys
votes with tax money in the form of pork projects. He's done
this at a breathtaking scale never before seen.
6) Generally spent more money that doesn't actually exist in a shorter time
than any U.S. president before him.
7) Demanded public "sacrifice" while government lives like pigs.

talk is based on nothing more than lack of experience, lack of action and
lack of any kind of involvement.

It's based on a desire to not be anyone's slave. I realize that a good
many people like been well kept pets, but I'm not one of them.

You're a "nothing" Tim and that's the worst kind of citizen.

I guess it's more honorable to be a citizen that wallows in being
a ward of the state.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key: http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

So Tim...what's your plan?

How would you save the United States from the brink of The Great Bush
Depression we are standing at the edge of?

I'm listening.

TMT

1) It was not particularly a "Bush Depression". A good many governments
before him conspired to make stupid decisions that led us to this place.
So did the dishonest, incompetent legislative fleabags like Frank,
Pelosi, Schumer, et al. Let's also not forget the role of the individual
Sheeple that decided to live way beyond their means. Let also also
not forget that the Bush administration - warts and all - *repeatedly*
try to warn the Congress that Fannie/Freddie were on very shaky
ground only to be waved off by the polluted social justice groupies
in he Congress (like Frank).

2) You don't "fix" economies. You stay out of their way and let them "fix"
themselves via market mechanisms.

3) The government should have focused entirely on any question of fraud or
outright illegality. Among these would include the cozy relationships
between rating agencies and the people constructing the CDOs as well as
the outright illegal practice of naked short selling.

The best thing to do here would have been more-or-less *nothing*. We would have
had a very deep recession, possibly even depression which - like all market
cleansings - gets rid of driftwood and leaves healthier companies behind.
This pain - and it would have been immense pain - is far preferable to the
death by a thousand paper cuts being inflicted by our Dear Leader by means
of deficit spending, shadow and overt tax increases, inflationary monetary
policy, and picking and choosing marketplace winners.

Tim Daneliuk
PGP Key:
http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/