Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Entertainment Centre and Receiver

"jloomis" wrote in message
I am in the process of designing an entertainment center for some
clients....
They want to enclose the entire front with doors or louvre doors......
Make it look like French Garden Style, plain, maybe some webbing or cloth
with grid work?

The only thing I can think of is some type of wooden inlay overlaid with
acrylic front. I've always tried to not make my doors too fancy. When I do,
they often end up looking gaudy and that's something I'd prefer to avoid.