Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected][_2_] captainvideo462002@yahoo.com[_2_] is offline

Default Sony Kp51WS500 really stuck

On Jun 7, 6:23*pm, Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 14:42:41 -0700 (PDT),
" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I have no schematic ...

I posted this in the previous thread ...

There is an 11 part service manual hehttp://www.eserviceinfo.com/download...P-51WS500.html

- Franc Zabkar

I didn't notice that was the service manual for this model. Thanks
very much Frank for that info. On another NG it was mentioned that I
should not have run Auto focus. After replacing the chips that
convergence should have been adjusted via service mode. Now by having
run autofocus as I did after chip replacement did I get the set in
such a way that now changing these fuses won't correct without some
major re alignment procedure? Lenny