Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dead Drill

In article
,
RubberBiker wrote:
Anywho, decided to buy something decent & put another £20 into buying
a Hitachi FDV16VB2 which is also a 550w jobby with a 13mm chuck.
What a nice tool, very light, plenty of welly, very positive chuck.

I'm curious what role this has for you. I have a chunky combi cordless
(or use the impact driver with wood augers) - or an sds with an
interchangeable 3-jaw chuck (which rarely gets used, only for really
heavy timber drilling like holesaws) - I don't have a role for a mid-
size corded drill.

Things like drilling out a door for a mortice lock. That will kill a
cordless in short order.

--
*Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.