Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default More ecobollox

On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 19:11:18 +0100, Tim S wrote:

From a public POV, the rot set in with the C5 (saw one going up Reigate
Hill, at the bottom - no chance or ever getting anywhere near the top!

About that time I had a trike - cost far more than a C5 - and some peds
asked me if it was a C5. I replied that it could do 80 miles on 1 charge at
about 15 mph and get up hills quite quickly, so it couldn't be.

Electronic Times had a strip of the begining of a movie on an 'plane:
Disaster Movie - Sinclair C5.
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.