Posted to alt.home.repair
edee em edee em is offline

Default flourescent lamp fixture

I don't understand your post. Is it a comment on the simple things I should
have checked or is it a "poke" at my signature? In any case, I did mention
bulbs and the starter in my second post on the thread. Please clarify if
I've missed something.

"ransley" wrote in message
On Jun 6, 7:24 pm, "edee_em" wrote:
My lights are not coming on full power. I guess they are kind of
flickering,
trying to turn on but they don't. I just went upstairs (it's a kitchen
"Floriday" fixture) to try them and they flickered for about 3 seconds and
then came on full power. I turned them off to repeat the process and they
would not come on full. What does this mean? I checked visible wire
connections and they are good.

Thanks

edee em
I know the truth is out there but I like to stay in...

And you never thought about The bulb, or, The starter.