Posted to rec.woodworking
Douglas Johnson[_2_] Douglas Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default OT - A intriguing "open lette"r on health care ...

"J. Clarke" wrote:

The trouble with looking for "numbers from an authoritative source" is that
if there was such source then there would not be a problem.

Run some simulations and you'll see how radically a small change in the
definition of "live birth" can affect the outcome.

If you've done this, I'd love to see the results. I won't be surprised to see
that small changes have significant effect on the outcome. However, it still
does not answer the core question of whether such changes actually have an
impact. -- Doug