Posted to alt.home.repair
Peabody Peabody is offline

Default Ortho Weed B Gone Plus Crabgrass Control

This is the new fomulation of WBG which contains Quinclorac to kill
crabgrass, as well as the usual 24D, etc. I don't have any
crabgrass yet to try it on, but it works quite well on broadleaf
weeds. In fact, it convincingly kills clover, which nothing else
ever really has.

Of course, you have to use 2.5 times as much in the recommended
application rate, but even so, if it works it's worth it.

I have bermuda in Oklahoma, and it appeared to kill all the weeds
except poa annua (annual ryegrass). And as I said, it's still too
early for crabgrass.

YMMV of course.