dmc

Default Tricky Heck!

In article ,
Graeme wrote:

I see that Argos list two, a Bosch PBH2200RE SDS Drill, and Challenge
Pro SDS Rotary Hammer Drill Kit. Prices UKP 100 and 25 respectively.
Who are Challenge? Cheap and nasty?

I know two people who have bought the Challenge one - both returned it.

I have (well, my dad has on near permenant loan at the mo :-) the Wickes
small pneumatic one and it is brilliant. Only 500w but plenty powerful
enough for everything we have thrown at it which includes some concrete
breaking that was pretty tough :-)

Its a rebadged Kress and is just over 100 quid I think. Dunno if this is
good value now - it certainly wasn't bad a few years back!

Darren