Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB LouB is offline

Default Blue Tooth home phone

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
RobertPatrick wrote:

LouB wrote in :

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Autumn" wrote in message
This interests me because my house is a tri level and we cannot hear
our cell phone ring when it is plugged in on the main level and we
are in either of the other two levels. At home you don't always have
your cell phone attached at the hip.

There is a new system of phones that plug into a jack on the wall.
You can have one in every room if you want and they all ring at the
same time so you won't miss any calls. I have six of them in my
house.

What kind of jack? Phone jack or regular electrical using rf?

Lou

I had a few of those plug-ins. They didn't work right for me.
They plug into electrical outlet.

google - phone jack electrical

Good grief. Ed was being dry, you nitwits. Operative tongue-in-cheek
word was "new."

Oh Sh.. sigh

Lou