Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Hey TMT, where's my change?

On Jun 5, 9:05*pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jun 5, 6:08 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On Jun 4, 5:23 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
snip

More than three...

Must have been a liberal news report, you know how those liberals lie!

snip

Did they publish Scott Roeder's address? I need to send him a huge
payment.
Also, do you know where this Carhart fellow hangs out, maybe a present
can
be arranged for him. The fastest cure for liberalism is an ounce of lead
the head.

OK, just kidding, well, maybe it would be the fastest but I don't think
the
way to point out that killing babies is wrong is by killing those that
kill
them.

RogerN

/
/That sounded like a death threat.
/
/Are you looking to do some hard time Roger?
/
/It can be easily arranged.
/
/TMT

You'll have to be there to speak for me. Every time I tell how I feel
about
it you tell me that isn't how I feel about it. I guess I don't fit the
stereotype you have in your mind?

RogerN

/
/Roger...you have a right to your opinion...and so do I.
/
/Making death threats concerning anyone will get you somewhere you do
/not want to be.
/
/In my business I have no tolerance for anyone who considers a death
/threat a joke.
/
/TMT
/

Note to self
OK to joke about killing innocent babies with a coat hanger.
Not OK to joke about killing those who kill innocent babies.

Does not make sense, must be liberalism.

RogerN

That is the law.

Don't like it...then work to change it.

TMT