Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT - Birds crashing into windows

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
dennis@home wrote:

"Andy Cap" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 09:13:58 +0100, "dennis@home"

wrote:

Yep, I think ours has had one bird in 3 years. The rest comprises
2 baby
rabbits, 2 moles, a few mice, then a fair number of shrews and
countless
voles.

Some of which are protected species.
Shoot the cat, they are just vermin.

I'm no cat lover, but that's just rubbish. We have simply sanitised
nature down
to a level where humans aren't inconvenienced in any way, so we've
settled on
cats rather than lions and tigers or are they vermin too ? In
reality, you're
just being sizeist for your own personal convenience. Nature's
cruel - get over
it.

Its perfectly natural for some of to want to shoot cats, get over it.

I feel like shooting children myself, mostly.

But I never do it.

I feel like shooting Dennis myself, mostly.

But I don't know where he lives.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk