Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jules[_2_] Jules[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Birds crashing into windows

On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 07:35:39 +0100, Dave Liquorice wrote:
In reality they rarely catch them

Yep, I think ours has had one bird in 3 years.

I've never seen two of ours catch anything - the other one gets maybe four
or five birds a year.

Just the other day a very brightly-coloured* bird came flying around the
side of the house at head-height, closely followed by the cat; the bird
then just dropped to the ground dead - no sign of any damage, so I don't
know if the cat had got to it somehow, or if it was just sick/dying anyway
and the chase finished it off.

* http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1100/...ee95651b35.jpg I believe...

cheers

Jules