Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT - Hey TMT, where's my change?

On Jun 4, 5:56*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:
"RogerN" wrote in message

m...

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
On Jun 2, 10:00 pm, "RogerN" wrote:
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

om...

On May 31, 8:58 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message

On May 31, 1:50 pm, "RogerN" wrote:

"Hawke" wrote in message

snip
I don't expect Obama to have anything straightened around anytime
soon.
just noticed TMT is saying that Bush should have done something
about
the
North Korean nuclear threat but I didn't notice Obama doing much
about
it.
It seems he was more concerned about increasing the funding to
Planned
Parenthood than he was about any nuclear threats.

If Bush's wars on terror are a mistake then why is Obama
reversing
his
campaign promises and continuing Bush policy?

RogerN

/
/No Roger...Hawke is right.
/
/Now on a subject you seem to favor, I see a doctor was shot in his
/church today...do you condone this incident?
/
/TMT

Just another late term abortion. I don't condone the murder of
innocent
babies but the murderer of the innocent babies got murdered. He got
done
unto him as he did unto many others.

RogerN

/
/So you condone the cold blooded murder of innocent people in church.
/
/Thought so.
/
/Looks like someone isn't the religious one he thought he was.
/
/TMT
/

I never condoned late term abortions of Dr. Tiller or the babies he
butchered. The doctors killer didn't do anything to help eliminate
the
need
for abortions, he just eliminated one choice. Sort of like closing
one
Wal-Mart, people could just go to another, except you don't need an
abortion
as often as you need to shop so people would be more willing to
travel a
little to get an abortion.

If a Christian wants to help cure the abortion problem, he has to
change
peoples hearts through loving and helping them(like Jesus said). Who
would
hate Christians if they were dedicated to give themselves to help
those
in
need? You don't overcome evil with evil, you overcome evil with good.

RogerN
/
/So Roger...you turn out to be just another damn Bible thrumper making
/excuses to escape personal responsibly.
/
/I don't buy them and nor will Jesus.
/
/What ever happened to accepting responsibility for your
/actions...something that Religious Right conservatives..aka the
/American Taliban...NEVER practice..
/
/You just condoned the domestic terrorist act that this senseless
/killing is and now you are trying to deny it.
/
/And it occurred in a house of worship...the ultimate irony
considering
/the values of the Religious Right.
/
/That is why the American public wants and will continue to insist on
/PRO-CHOICE...so they can make their own decisions without
interference
/from the ANTI-CHOICE crazies like you.
/
/TMT

OK, Too Many Tumors, if I need to know anything else about what I
believe
I'll just ask you and flush what you say down the toilet.

As you say, what ever happened to accepting responsibility for your
own
action? Dr. Tiller killed babies and Dr. Tiller got killed. There were
only three doctors in the US that sunk low enough to butcher humans as
Dr
Tiller did but you want to defend him? You mention me condoning
senseless killing but you condone late term abortion? Give the *******
$5000 and he'll butcher your baby. I hope the babies he killed are in
Heaven roasting marshmallows over the fires of Hell as Dr Tiller
screams
in excruciating pain that will never lessen and never end!

RogerN

Who are the other two, Roger?

--
Ed Huntress

I don't know, the new article said he was one of only three who performed
those procedures.

RogerN

More than three...

Must have been a liberal news report, you know how those liberals lie!

snip

Did they publish Scott Roeder's address? *I need to send him a huge
payment. Also, do you know where this Carhart fellow hangs out, maybe a
present can be arranged for him. *The fastest cure for liberalism is an
ounce of lead to the head.

OK, just kidding, well, maybe it would be the fastest but I don't think
the way to point out that killing babies is wrong is by killing those that
kill them.

RogerN

Hey, that's damned liberal of you, Roger. Tomorrow you might even consider
the possibility that people have a right to life even *after* they're born.