Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stipple a Ceiling

On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 10:42:16 -0400, "
wrote:

Phisherman wrote:
I'd appreciate if anyone can show me a link on how to stipple a
ceiling. A video would be great. I have new unpainted green
wallboard on the ceiling. Should primer be applied before stippling?
Do I have to buy a special applicator? This is a ceiling in a small
bathroom. Thanks.

Are you stippling for texture or only the color?

I want to stipple to match the existing stipple texture in the house.
It need not be exact, because it is a new bathroom. Color should be
the same as all the rooms, ceiling white.