Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - Trimmer Carb Adjust

"Hustlin' Hank" wrote in
:

On Jun 3, 11:36�pm, Red Green wrote:

Do you know if they are suppose to just pull out and reveal a needle
screw head?

I did give the red one (main?) a little pull with some pliers. It
came out some and appeared to hit a stop. From the outside I didn't
notice anything causing the stop. Don't know if somehow inside
there's like a c- clip or something. Don't wanna bust anything out of
ignorance.

Just happened to notice. The carb rebuild kit has no needles or
o-rings in it. Kinda odd I would think.-

They'll pop off and then expose a scew head to turn. You may have to
pry them off. There isn't any clip holding them.

Hank

Thanks for the response Hank.