Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default smoking light bulbs

In article ,
"HeyBub" wrote:

"Let one woman dress you and you will be outfitted to please all women."

About 10 years ago I thought it was time to move beyond the blue jeans
and t-shirt phase, since I was approaching middle age.

So, I asked three women friends (all of whom I had dated at one time or
another) for fashion advice. I'll call them Julie, Becky, and Rachel.

In the span of a week, I talked to each of them in turn, and I swear the
comments I got started out like this in each case:

Julie: "Whatever you do, don't ask Becky for advice. She doesn't know
how to dress herself."

Becky: "Whatever you do, don't ask Rachel for advice. She doesn't know
how to dress herself."

Rachel: "Whatever you do, don't ask Julie for advice. She doesn't know
how to dress herself."