Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Mancow Waterboarded

On Jun 4, 3:55*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

On Jun 3, 5:13 pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
rangerssuck wrote:

No, you'll tell them what they want to HEAR, to get them to stop,
which may be very different from what they want to know. And THAT is
the problem with with information gained from tortured prisoners.

* *So, how long were YOU tortured?

When did I ever claim to have been tortured?

* *Then you really don't know what you would do.

Oh give it a rest. I guess you'd just give them name rank and serial
number until you died. Good for you. As for me, I'd tell them anything
they asked me to tell them, right up front, just to avoid the
inevitable. Call me a wimp if you want, but that's my plan.

By the way, my brother, who served in an elite tank corps in the
Israeli army, told me that they were instructed, if captured, to tell
them anything they wanted to hear, to admit to anything they wanted,
to sign confessions of war crimes, and if possible, to do it in
public, on TV.

Take it from someone who HAS been waterboarded:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoqmH49VBC0