Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Neighbor (rant)

So, how long did you let it go on?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bill" wrote in message

I get amused by these people they are so self centered these
days. I have a
young friend who wanted to borrow an instructional video
from me. He wanted
me to bring it to him! Out of curiosity I did so. I said he
could borrow it
for 2 weeks only as I needed it. 3 months later he finally
called and said I
COULD COME PICK UP MY VIDEO as he was done using it!

Then another one frequently calls me because I have a truck
and wants me to
pick up stuff which will fit in their Suburban. They don't
want to get their
vehicle dirty. They NEVER offer to pay me for gas or my
time. Then I have
spent all day at their house helping them with projects
(free) and they
NEVER offer me anything to drink or eat.

Anyway I'm learning the meaning of the phrase "You have to
give to receive".

These people are doing absolutely no giving and the
receiving part has come
to an end!