Posted to alt.home.repair
MB[_2_] MB[_2_] is offline

Default reduce sound transmission between interior walls

I agree with Bob on the white noise generator. We have a 1 yr old and he
sleeps like a baby with his white noise machine and my 2 other children in
the room next to his.
Good Luck!

"bob haller" wrote
On Jun 2, 10:37am, paulaner wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 05:26:03 -0500, "mook johnson"
wrote:

Right now, I have two bedrooms that share a wall. ?One has my 1 year old
light sleeper and the other my 3 year old noise maker (toys that play
music
and talk). ?Also both of these bedrooms share a wall with my living room
where the TV is. ?To make matters worse I have some hearing damage so I
need
the TV a little louder than usual so I can hear what people are saying.
?Not
blasting loud but I can't turn it down to whisper levels and make out all
of
the words.

think white noise generator that masks other noises