Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk basilisk is offline

Default junk

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On Jun 3, 2:15 pm, "basilisk" wrote:

Oh, and I can see the hook, I'll leave further biting to someone else.

basilisk

There are a couple in here who bite even if they can see the hook...
mind you, this one was all shiny with an LED on the end.
Glad to hear you're not falling for the Limbaughs and O'Reilleys... or
Harold Hill.(Beck)
Personally, I'm a fiscal conservative and a (within limits) social
liberal. That does not include abortions. I don't applaud Tillerman's
assassination, but I certainly won't mourn it either. Human life is
out of the scope of other humans to decide, and that includes the
death penalty. Attack me and my family and you're taking a dirt-nap.
See? I'm not that complicated. (Honestly, no hooks)

Dang, your good, I'll have to take you real fishing one day.

basilisk