Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Andrew Barss Andrew Barss is offline

Default Easy Rougher Review

mac davis wrote:
: On Tue, 2 Jun 2009 21:45:17 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss
: wrote:

:How is this different from the Hunter tool?
:
:
:http://www.hunterwoodturningtool.com/products/no4/
:
: -- Andy Barss

: Hmmm... sort of like asking the difference between a gouge and a scraper..
: The ER is a carbide scraper with a massive handle, designed to rough out
: blanks..

: The Hunter and Eliminator are designed to hollow, cove and shear...
: I use my Mega Eliminator for just about everything BUT roughing..

My mistake; I was looking at the Easy Finisher:

http://www.easywoodtools.com/ci0.php

But I am also interested in the comparative utility of
the Hunter and the Rougher, as they both advertise
excellence in roughing and finishing cuts.

-- Andy Barss