David F. Eisan

Default Fuming it is! *PIC*

Dear All,

Well thanks to Mr. Owen Shim and others, it looks like I am going to fume my
little cherry clock with ammonia.

Here is what my test piece looks like set beside the clock,

http://members.rogers.com/moreweb/images/fume1.jpg

I compared it to a cherry table I made about 20 years ago, and it is even
darker than the table. Fuming seems to make the cherry look as old as it
ever will in just a few days of exposure.

I like it and I will keep everyone posted on how things are coming,

David.

rec.ww FAQ http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/
Archives http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search
Crowbar FAQ http://www.klownhammer.org/crowbar