Posted to rec.woodworking
basilisk basilisk is offline

Default junk

"Upscale" wrote in message

"basilisk" wrote in message
(leads to politics) and we are not allowed to be unsupervised for fear

that
we may ignore the rules. We have remained friends in spite of being
about as far apart politically as possible.

Not a bad system.

The system of following the rules or listening to your wives? Or perhaps,
the two are synonymous.

My wife has asked the husband of the other couple not to talk to me about
and his wife has made the same request of me, no doubt they cooked
this up together, we get to keep peace in our own family without our wives
telling
us what to do and honor the request of a friend at the same time.
Of course one of our wives will occasionally have to drag one of us off
and show us something that cannot wait to interrupt a conversation
that is beginning to stray to unpleasent ground.

basilisk