Posted to uk.d-i-y
John John is offline

Default Braun Toothbrush

"Reentrant" wrote in message

John wrote:
Just been on holiday and took a "spare" charger base. When I came to
use it the toothbrush wouldn't fit due to slight alterations (Damn
you Braun - why didn't you stay with the wall mountable charger??)

We have a previous-generation (NiMH) Braun/Oral-B and a current (Li-ion)
one and the wall chargers are interchangeable.

--
Reentrant

Correction - make that NiCD vs NiMH. In fact we have three generations
(original single-speed NiCD, two-speed NiMH with blue charging LED and
3-speed with green/red LEDs and low battery beep NiMH) and all three
chargers are interchangeable.
--
Reentrant

My latest has a sort of egg shaped hole in it. Old charger had a key for a
keyway slot.