Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default Sears Lathe Question

Sorry,
I just discovered that this lathe was manufactured by Emerson.

"Max" wrote in message

"Max" wrote in message
news

, wrote:
Hi,

I'm an amature hobbyist. I just picked up a Sears Long Bed Wood
Lathe, Model Number 28955 and six chisels off of Kijiji. I have
been
searching the net for information and manuals on the lathe but with
no
success. Does anyone have any information they can share with me?

Thanks,
Sheldon

My son has a model 228160 that *appears* (according to the picture of the
AMT lathe at owwm.com) to be the same lathe.
He has the owners manual for his lathe.
If you don't have any luck finding a source, I can make a copy of this
manual and send it to you.

Max

I just checked Sears "parts" and found this:
http://tinyurl.com/qv7r2f
or:
http://www.searspartsdirect.com/part...ription=manual