Posted to rec.woodworking
Amigo108 Amigo108 is offline

Default HF Multimaster

On Jun 1, 10:35*pm, TD Driver wrote:
Nutz. *So I finally have something moderately productive to do with this
new $35 gadget. *I've got a 3+ inch deep dado in a 4x4, the side of
which were cut on the bandsaw. *And rather than chop out the waste, I
figured *my new multitool would make short work of it. *It zapped thru
the first half inch like the hot knife thru butter, then the blade
loosened. *OK, I mustn't have torqued it enough. *So for the next 30
minutes, there was more in and out than I had on my wedding night. *A
few seconds of cutting then the blade came loose. *I finally resorted to
the old hammer and chisel. *Multimaster? *Not.

Any tips from any of you guys who went for the same deal?

Larry

Where did you find a Fein Multimaster for $35??

BTW, I need more blades right now, anyone know a good inexpensive
place to buy them online. None of my local suppliers carry them.

Thanks,
David