Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default trickle ventilation in toilet - no outside walls

Tim S wrote:
The Natural Philosopher coughed up some electrons that declared:

Yes. But its catered for simply by having a a 'leaky' door There is some
building regs figure for vents in doors and suchlike that covers this
case.

Vents as opposed to the natural gap under the door? Personally I wasn't
going to bother - the doors on mine will be leaky enough without any extra
help.

Probably good enough then. I think the 'vents must be high' bollox
doesn't apply to internal ventilation.

Cheers

Tim